Protecting the environment is amongst the main goals of our projects and activities.
Protecting the environment at Tecnoacustica means a conscious use of resources and targeted consumption management.
Use recycled materials;
Respect the concentration limits of pollutants and CO2 limit in the discharge, wastewater and in emissions into the atmosphere;
Use recycled and reusable packages;
Special focus on the durability of our products to minimize maintenance and extend the useful life of our installations.
Our commitment for the future is to design dual-purpose products: to contain noise and to generate alternative energy from renewable sources.
We are always looking for techniques that can improve every sector of our business. For this reason, over the years TECNOACUSTICA has acquired the following company certifications:
- Company Quality system
UNI EN ISO 9001
- Occupational Health And Safety Management system ISO 45001
- Environmental Management system ISO 14001
- Certificate of qualification as a Processing Centre for the production of structural metal carpentry pursuant to NTC 2018 issued by the Superior Council of Public Works – Central Technical Service
- Quality for fusion welding of metal materials in accordance with
UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2006
- Conformity for factory production control of metal products for structural uses
EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011
- Certificate of qualification for the execution of Public Works (SOA) pursuant to
Presidential Decree 207/2010
- Production site enabled by Autostrade per l’Italia for the construction according to
EN 1317-5 of safety and noise barriers for bridges and curb sides class H4b model INTEGAUTOS 2
- Consistency in the performance of the construction product according to EN 1317-5 for the production of integrated safety and noise barriers on bridge edges class H4a model RAILNOISE